We cordially value the relationship we have with our customers and web site visitors, we value the trust you place in us and that's why for us your privacy is critically important. We persist and try hard to keep up the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy.
We take the privacy of our customers very seriously and want you to feel comfortable whenever you visit our web site. At Dosafar we have a few primary and essential privacy principles to keep you safe and trusted
- We are here not to ask you for your personal information or details like your income level or anything related to you for no apparent reason unless we truly need it.
- We assure you that we don’t share any of your personal information with anyone apart from to conform to the law, protect our rights.
- We don’t store anyone’s private information on our servers at all, unless it is required for any on-going operation of one of our services.
- We guarantee you that we don’t share anyone’s travel history publically, that means all your route records your pick up and drop down timing or visiting at any places we keep confidential, we don’t share publically with everyone at all.
- We keep secure your contact number, email address and password you enter while joining us.
- We are committed to keep your records of car/bus bookings you have made through Dosafar.
- We keep your driving license details safe.
Notification to any changes
Dosafar work as service provider so the Dosafar return policy defer to the agency's declared return policy, it can be 50% or it can be 0%, it depends on the agency from which client buyes the ticket. And payment will be return to the same account through which you had paid.
If you need to ask anything about our privacy policies or you would like to contact us with your views or for any enquiry related to your personal information, you can easily contact us by going through our contact page.